Rev Steven Andrew of USA.Church and USA.Life believes that hope in God is the answer to today’s unsettled times, facilitating freedom from fear and economic recovery.
“The USA has been devastated by violent protests, lootings, millions of people losing jobs, and attacks on freedom,” Steven Andrew says. “To save lives and the nation, we must turn people to God.”
Rev Andrews addresses the death of George Floyd and the coronavirus national emergency in a revival teaching where he leads the nation to reaffirm the covenant that the USA follows Jesus Christ, because “the Bible shows this is the answer to bring God’s favor to heal our land.”
In addition to the new social media platfrom, USA.Life and USA.Church; Steven is the founder of the group “America Is on the Lord’s Side,” which includes influential American Christians and leaders. He is asking for believers across the USA to register.
“To get out of the dangers, it is important we understand the Bible teaches,” Steven Andrew says. “Riots, the Covid-19 plague, and unconstitutional restrictions on churches are not God’s blessings.”
“The only hope for mercy, safety and economic recovery is to make God our top priority. We do this by serving Jesus as judge, lawgiver, and king,” he said.
Steven encourages Christians to pray the following covenant prayer:
Father, we humble ourselves before You and agree:
- You, Lord, are the God of the USA and Americans (those who believe) are Your people. (Psalm 33:12, 2 Corinthians 6:18)
- Jesus is judge, lawgiver and king of the USA. (Isaiah 33:22, Philippians 2:11)
- Americans obey the Holy Bible with all of our heart and all of our soul. (Luke 6:47-49, 2 Chronicles 34:32)
- Americans seek You with all of our heart and all of our soul. (2 Chronicles 15:12, Matthew 7:7)
- Americans teach three generations of the USA to live in a covenant Christian nation. (Matthew 28:19-20, Isaiah 59:21)
- Americans turn away from everyone against Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:5)
- Americans restore the Cross (renew the altar) and Americans receive forgiveness for the USA’s sins by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:7, Jonah 4:2).
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
About Steven Andrew
Steven Andrew has a vision to lead Americans to reaffirm the nation’s covenant to follow Jesus Christ. Steven is pastor of USA Christian Church and leads the group “America is on the Lord’s Side.” He has reached millions of people with the Gospel.