It has often been said that the most important and enduring part of a Presidential legacy is the amount of judicial appointments an administration makes and President Trump will be remembered for the unprecedented number of judges he nominated and confirmed.
President Donald Trump will be remembered
President Donald Trump will be remembered for 230 Federal Judges, 54 Appeal Court Judges and three Supreme Court Justices.
The President appointed a historic number of Federal judges who will interpret the Constitution as written.
- Nominated and confirmed over 230 Federal judges.
- Confirmed 54 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, making up nearly a third of the entire appellate bench.
- Filled all Court of Appeals vacancies for the first time in four decades.
- Flipped the Second, Third, and Eleventh Circuits from Democrat-appointed majorities to Republican-appointed majorities. And dramatically reshaped the long-liberal Ninth Circuit.
President Trump will be remembered for appointing three Supreme Court justices, expanding its conservative-appointed majority to 6-3.
- Appointed Justice Neil Gorsuch to replace Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Appointed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- Appointed Justice Amy Coney Barrett to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
A president may be fortunate enough to appoint one Supreme Court Justice during their time in office, but three is quite extraordinary. May this judicial legacy that Donald Trump will be remembered for always ensure righteousness, truth and justice prevail in the United States of America.